Municipality of Whitestone
- Dougald Pawlech, Working Road Superintendent
- Bruce Brear, Equipment Operator
- Kevin Crossman, Relief Snowplough Operator
- Rodney Matthews, Relief Snowplough Operator
- Dale McDonald, Equipment Operator
- Please be reminded that as per By-Law 29-2003 no vehicle may be parked on Municipal roads or shoulders to obstruct snow removal. Vehicles in contravention of this by-law will be tagged or towed at owners' expense.
- By-Law 29-2003 Parking of Vehicles
Prohibit Snow & Ice on Municipal Roadways
- When ploughing your driveway or roadways this winter please remember not to leave any snow or ice on municipal roadways or shoulder. By-Law No. 12-2009 prohibits the deopsit of ice or snow on any municipal roadways without permission in writing to do so granted by the Council of the Municipality of Whitestone.
- By-Law 12-2009 Prohibits Snow and Ice