Municipality of Whitestone, After School Program
Location: Whitestone Lake Central School
Monday to Friday ~ 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Registration for the 2019-2020 After School Program
will commence August 1, 2019
Our Mission is to provide effective, comprehensive, after school services for youth in our community.
We are committed to our community and its families and provide the opportunities deemed essential in successful children. Youth who participate in such programs are exposed to several opportunities that assist them in developing healthy self-concepts, social attitudes and networking skills. We intend to meet the needs of adolescents and their families, while playing a key role in their success. Our values are based upon belonging, well-being, engagement and expression, and embedded in our everyday operations.
- Improving the well-being of children and families through a dedication to lifelong learning through play.
- We support children’s and families development with diverse opportunities to learn through play.
- We provide your child with opportunities to follow their natural curiosity through meaningful explorations and experimenting, playing,inquiring and creating with their body, mind and senses.
- Providing an open, welcoming and safe environment for all, based on mutual respect.
- We offer a safe, healthy learning environment where everyone’s well-being is a priority.
- We respect that every family is unique, and we embrace all diversity in its many forms.
- We believe that everyone has the right to express themselves and communicate in an open and positive manner.
- Meeting our common goals through communication, flexibility and partnership.
- We believe in providing support to our programs and families in collaboration with our community partners.
- We value your knowledge and welcome your participation in our programs which will help children and families to reach their full potential.
- We provide a positive atmosphere in which everyone is welcome to explore and grow at their own pace.
- Providing innovative solutions through qualified professionals while upholding accountability for our high standards of quality.
- We believe children, families and our personnel as being competent, capable, curious, and rich in potential.
- We are lifelong learners who value continuous professional development at all levels and provide our personnel with opportunities to access training to maintain the high quality of programs.
For more information please contact:
Judith Meyntz, Deputy Clerk
21 Church Street - Dunchurch, Ontario - P0A 1G0