Be Prepared With These Precautions
|Step 1: Make A Plan||Step 2: Build A Kit||Step 3: Be Informed|
The Municipality of Whitestone has an emergency plan designed to outline the response capabilities and strategies for the municipality, for any type of emergency that may occur. All Municipalities are potentially vulnerable to emergencies, based on their physical location and their commercial/industrial base.
The emergency plan that the Municipality of Whitestone has created will be implemented during emergencies to the level of response required based on the circumstances and conditions at the time. The level of response required may overpower available resources and outside assistance may be requested. The intent of the plan implementation is to help reduce the impact on life, property, and the environment.
We encourage you to read the entirety of the Emergency Plan Here
Other Helpful Links and Resources
- The Essential Guide To Car Emergency Kits
- Hurricane Facts
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Ontario Ministry Of Community Safety & Correctional Services
- Canadian Red Cross - Personal Disaster Preparedness Assessment
- Get Prepared
- Ontario Emergency Information
- The Ultimate List Of Disaster Preparedness Resources